There’s still time
CCBC is staying open late through Feb. 7 so you can register for Spring classes.
Classes start Feb. 1, but to help you make up for time lost to the blizzard, CCBC is extending the registration period for Spring classes* through Feb. 7 and waiving all late registration fees. If you’ve already signed up for classes, you can also add classes during this time.
We’re also extending our on-campus service hours through Feb 6.
Extended times are as follows for CCBC Catonsville, CCBC Dundalk, CCBC Essex and CCBC Owings Mills:
- Saturday, January 30 10:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 31 12:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 1–Friday, Feb. 5 8:30 a.m.– 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 6 9 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
Of course, you can register online at anytime, right up to midnight on Sunday, Feb. 7.
And don’t forget: CCBC offers accelerated late-start sessions that are also available for ongoing registration:
- 12 week session: Register through Feb. 14. Classes begin Feb. 15.
- 7 week session: Register through Mar. 20. Classes begin Mar. 21.
Questions? Learn more online or call 443-840-CCBC for details.
* Most Spring semester classes will be open for registration until Feb. 7, with the exception of some lab sciences.