National Council for Marketing and Public Relations District 1 honors CCBC with nine Medallion awards for excellence
Oct 28, 2017The National Council for Marketing and Public Relations District 1 announced that CCBC earned nine Medallion awards for excellence in community college marketing and public relations during the annual NCMPR District 1 awards dinner, held Oct. 10 in Philadelphia, Pa.
CCBC’s awards were the most of any college in District 1, whose member colleges are located in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec and the United Kingdom.
CCBC earned awarded 2018 Medallions for the following marketing and public relations initiatives:
- GOLD for LINK, CCBC’s biannual community outreach newsletter
- GOLD for CCBC’s 60th Anniversary Timeline Display
- GOLD for www.ccbcmd.edu/smartreach, the microsite designed for faculty and staff to adopt CCBC brand standards and access internal College Communications resources and support
- SILVER for CCBC’s public-facing website, www.ccbcmd.edu
- SILVER for CCBC Today, CCBC President Sandra Kurtinitis’ e-newsletter to key supporters and friends of the college
- SILVER for CCBC’s 60th anniversary video short: CCBC. 60 years. Brilliant. . .in 60 seconds
- SILVER for the Love’s Fire poster promoting this performance of CCBC Performing Arts’ “A Year of Shakespeare”
- SILVER for the graphics designed for CCBC’s new mobile app, myCCBC, available for download from the App Store or Google Play.
- BRONZE for CCBC’s 60th anniversary campaign: CCBC. 60 Years. Brilliant.
NCMPR, an affiliate of the American Association of Community Colleges, is the leading professional development organization exclusively serving two-year communicators.