NCMPR honors CCBC with six 2018 Medallion awards
Nov 26, 2018CCBC earned six 2018 Medallion awards for excellence in community college marketing and public relations during the annual National Council for Marketing and Public Relations District 1 conference held earlier this month in Annapolis, Md. The NCMPR Medallion awards recognize CCBC as a strategic and creative leader among member colleges located in the mid-Atlantic U.S., eastern provinces of Canada, and the United Kingdom.
CCBC earned GOLD Medallion awards for:
- the success of its comprehensive, multi-media communications campaign to launch the Baltimore County College Promise scholarship program,
- its 2017 edition of Emerge/Year in Review magazine,
- and its veteran recruitment view book showcasing CCBC’s unique and expansive resources for military-connected students.
CCBC garnered SILVER Medallion awards for:
- the Humanities for All brochure promoting CCBC’s enriched humanities-related academic opportunities via the college’s Mellon Foundation partnership with Johns Hopkins University,
- the 2017-18 issues of LINK, CCBC’s twice annual, community outreach magazine, and
- the poster marketing The Uprising Plays, part of the Baltimore Stories project presented by the CCBC Performing Arts and Humanities Academic Theatre program in March 2018.
All of the award-winning works were produced by CCBC’s in-house College Communications professionals in collaboration with academic, student service and advancement partners throughout the college. NCMPR, an affiliate of the American Association of Community Colleges, is the leading professional development organization exclusively serving community colleges.