Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered ResourcesThe LGBTQ+ Online Resource Center was established as a place where LGBT information can be easily accessed.
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual,Transgender Community Center of Baltimore and Central Maryland (GLCCB)
- LGBT history month
- Pride Festival Calendar
- Gay, lesbian & straight education network
- LGBTQ Students and College Affordability
- Student and Gender Identity: A Toolkit for Schools
- Strategies for LGBT religious discussions
- Sexual violence and the LGBTQ Community: What victim advocates need to know
- Substance Abuse: Causes, Challenges, and Abuses
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction in the LGBT Community
- Recovery Village
- 75+ Amazing LGBTQIA+ Travel Resources & Helpful Sites
BestColleges.com created two resource guides— LGBT Student Guide and LGBTQ Scholarships
- A list of ten things to look for when searching for LGBTQ-friendly colleges.
- Organizations, resources and legal rights information for LGBTQ students.
- A list of six expert interviews with leading LGBTQ advocates in higher education.
- Scholarships, grants and an in-depth guide on how to apply for financial aid.
Preferred Name Policy and Related Material
- CCBC’s Preferred Name Policy
- How to Access an ARGOS
- Preferred Name Class List
- Preferred Gender Pronouns for Faculty
- FAQ: Pronouns
Resources on LGBT Athletes
The following online resources provide information, videos, encouragement and advice for creating and supporting an athletic environment supportive of LGBT athletes.
- Athlete Ally: Victory through unity
- You Can Play: Gay athletes. Straight allies. Teaming up for respect.
- Changing the Game: The GLSEN Sports Project (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network)
- Gay and Lesbian Athletics Foundation
- Out Sports
- Equality Coaching Alliance: “A virtual meeting place for coaches to discuss LGBT coaching issues”
- Women’s Sports Foundation: It takes a team! Education campaign for LGBT issues in sports
- National Center for Lesbian Rights – Sports Project