CCBC Financial Aid Help DayWe hope to see you at CCBC's Financial Aid Help Day!
Students and parents will have an opportunity to speak with financial aid professionals for one-stop help!
You will be able to:
- Attend a financial aid presentation and learn how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete your CCBC application for admission and be instantly admitted. There is no application fee!
- Saturday, February 20 at CCBC Essex - Student Services Center, First Floor Lobby from 10 am - 2 pm
- Saturday, February 27 at CCBC Catonsville - Library, First Floor Lobby from 10 am - 2 pm
In case of inclement weather, call 443-840-1711 or visit the CCBC website for campus closing information. Financial Aid Help Day will be rescheduled on Saturday, March 5, same time, same place.
Students and parents should bring the following information*:
- 2015 IRS federal tax return (for both student and parents)
- 2015 W-2 statement(s)
- 1099 forms (if self-employed)
In addition to financial documentation, create the FSA ID for both the student and one parent. The FSA ID gives students and parents access to the FAFSA and serves as the legal signature process.