Hold up! You may qualify for Baltimore County College Promise.
College Promise is a scholarship that covers all tuition and most fees for eligible students.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a Baltimore County resident.
- Be a graduate of a public, parochial or private high school within the past two years, with a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Be a home school graduate within the past two years and have earned a GED score of at least 165.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have an adjusted gross household income of $69,000 or less.
- Enroll full-time.