Meet our Donors: The Romadka FamilySince the inception of the Essex campus in 1957, Bob and Eleanor Romadka have been staunch advocates for CCBC’s growth and expansion. Over the years through advocacy, philanthropic support and leadership Bob Romadka and the Romadka family have been instrumental in helping CCBC to construct a new library, create a nursing program, and fund the academic achievement of our students and the professional development of faculty and staff.
In honor of their philanthropic efforts, CCBC renamed the College Community Center at the Essex Campus to the Robert and Eleanor Romadka College Center. To this day, Bob and Eleanor still continue to support and engage with CCBC. Bob is a founding member and Board Emeritus of the CCBC Essex Foundation and Eleanor participates in a number of college programs and initiatives.
Read more about the Robert and Eleanor Romadka College center »