School of Behavioral, Education, Justice and Law
- Second largest FTE generating career program at CCBC.
- Special enrollment classes: Baltimore County Police Academy, the Maryland Transportation Authority Police Academy, the Department of Natural Resources Police Academy, the Maryland Entrance Level Corrections Academy and others.
- Offers associate's degree programs in Early Childhood, Elementary, Secondary, and Special Education.
- A three-year grant totaling $565,311 from the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation enables CCBC to create a network of support to increase the success of aspiring entrepreneurs.
- The Maryland Higher Education Commission Improving Teacher Quality program has provided intensive, summer long, professional development to Baltimore County elementary and middle school math teachers since 2006.
- Developed “Pull ‘Em Over,” a video-based Commercial Driver’s License and Commercial Motor Vehicle law enforcement training program for police officers, prosecutors and court personnel in collaboration with the Baltimore County Police Department.
- Presented the video at the International Association of Chiefs of Police convention in San Diego, California.
Sample of funded grants
New and Continuing Grant Awards 2013/2014
|United States Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)with the Baltimore County Police Department (BCPD) Commercial Driver’s License and Commercial Motor Vehicle enforcement training
|Maryland Bar Foundation: CCBC "Just Choices" DVD Project||$2,500|
New and Continuing Grant Awards 2014/2015
|Target Foundation: CCBC "Just Choices" Initiative||$1,000|
|Venable LLP Foundation Civics and Law Academy||$6,000|