Quality Assurance Technician Certificate, Credit Certificate
This certificate is designed to prepare students for employment as an inspector, production control and/or a quality assurance technician. This certificate will be awarded to students who complete the requirements with a 2.0 GPA or higher. Courses may be taken in any sequence as long as prerequisites are met.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- read and inspect blueprints;
- inspect manufactured parts using hand measuring tools;
- inspect manufactured parts using the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM); and
- determine what can be causing the variances in measurement.
Total Number of Credits Required for Certificate: 15*
This is a suggested schedule for a student who has completed any developmental course work and has no transfer credits.
- CAMM 142 - Principles of Manufacturing
- CAMM 156 - Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- EMET 105 - Technical Blueprints and Schematics
This certificate is designed to prepare students for employment as an inspector, production control and/or a quality assurance technician.
Type of Credential
Contacts and Additional Information
443-840-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) opportunities
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements - While there are no program-specific agreements, see other types of agreements such as guaranteed admission, block transfer, and discounts.
Courses Needed for This Program*
*Credit students who are new to college (no successfully completed transferable college credits from other institutions) are required to take ACDV 101 - Academic Development: Transitioning to College. This 1-credit course is designed to be taken in the first semester at CCBC. Students must provide an official transcript(s) from an accredited institution to document successful completion of college coursework for the ACDV 101 requirement to be waived.