Start your career in caring, online at CCBCCCBC’s Human Services Counseling program puts you on the path to a career serving a wide range of populations including those with physical and developmental challenges, mental health and substance use issues, the elderly and at-risk children.
As a graduate of the program, you’ll be prepared to work in residential and outpatient programs, detoxification units, group homes, elder care facilities, and medication-assisted treatment programs. Or, take the next step and broaden your studies to areas like social work, counseling, human services, or psychology at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels.
Complete the core courses in the program, then select the area of concentration that best fits your career goals:
- Behavioral Health Counseling prepares graduates for certification as a Certified Supervised Counselor-Alcohol and Drug (CSC-AD). The program is accredited by National Addictions Studies Accreditation Commission (NASAC).
- Human Services Generalist gets you ready for a wide range of careers as well as further study and advanced degrees.
- The convenience, flexibility and independence of online learning.
- Cutting-edge knowledge and skills, earned through rigorous online coursework at CCBC.
- The highest level of quality and expertise: fully accredited by the National Addiction Studies Accreditation Commission (NASAC).
- Preparation for the CSC-AD certification as well as preparation for pursuing advanced degrees.
Learn more about the Human Services Counseling program »
The Human Services Counseling online option launches Fall 2018. Apply now!Apply to CCBC now »
As you complete your application, be sure to…
- Choose the Online Degree Program application type
- Select Fall 2018 as your admission term
- choose Human Services Counseling as your Program of Study
- Under Tell us your interests, choose Earn a degree online