Earn a Fitness or Sport Nutrition Continuing Education Certificate to advance your skills and career!Fitness Trainers work with the public at gyms, senior centers, in recreation programs, or with private clientele. Begin or expand your personal training business by completing our Fitness Continuing Education Certificate programs. Upon completion of the course and passing the written/practical exam, students will receive an AAAI/ISMA Certificate (from the American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine Association). Students will also be awarded a CCBC Continuing Education Certificate. CPR Certification required. It is recommended that study guides be purchased and read prior to first class.
- FIT627 Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- FIT745 Personal Fitness Trainer: Phase II (Master Personal Trainer)
- FIT663 Aerobic Kick-boxing Instructor Certification
- FIT662 Mat Pilates Phase I Instructor Certification
- FIT629 Primary Aerobic Trainer Certification
- FIT696 Sport Nutrition Certification