Magical Christmas Markets of Austria and Germany
Five nights - one hotel in Innsbruck!
December 9 – 15, 2017
- Experience the 600-year-old holiday traditions of the “Christkindlesmarkt!”
- Venture by train to Seefeld for a horse-drawn carriage ride and schnapps tasting
- Relax and shop for handmade crafts in the heart of the Alps
- In Innsbruck, embark on your choice of a cultural or architectural city tour
- Discover Munich’s Marienplatz, the Glockenspiel and Olympic Park
- Salzburg reveals beautiful gardens and wondrous architecture
- Visit Oberammergau, a picture-perfect Bavarian Alpine Village
- See Neuschwanstein Castle
- Delight in dinner at the centuries-old St. Peter’s Restaurant in Salzburg
$3099 ($2899 for early booking - before June 3, 2017) – Double (per person)
$3349 ($3149 for early booking - before June 3, 2017) – Single
Price includes round trip air fare, transportation to airport from CCBC Essex, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotels, and hotel transfers, 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners, plus all sights as indicated in itinerary.
Please call 443-840-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for complete information packet that includes day-by-day itinerary and reservation form.