Program Information SessionsAre you interested in or do you intend to apply to CCBC’s Dental Hygiene (DNHY) program in 2015 or later?
If you answered YES to the above question, please REGISTER (space is limited to 40 attendees per session) to attend one of the information sessions listed at the bottom of this flyer.
The information sessions will:
- Review admissions requirements.
- Provide an overview of program requirements.
- Assist with course selection and long term academic planning.
- Provide point-of-contact information for future advisement.
- Visit the CCBC Essex Academic Advisement Center Reception Desk (SSRV-220) OR
- Call the CCBC Essex Academic Advisement Center (443.840.1973) OR
- Send an e-mail (email@example.com)