Directions and parking
Entry, parking and exit directions
- Graduates, faculty and staff participating in the ceremony are encouraged to arrive early. All lots will be open to the general public at 11 a.m.
- Free parking is available throughout the campus and on a designated lot at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. The following are lots closest to the commencement ceremony venue:
- Lot 2 – Faculty and staff, special guests, accessible over flow parking
- Lot 3 – Accessible parking
- Lot 4 – VIP and open/general parking
- Lot 7 — Open/general parking
- Please note: Faculty/staff, drivers with disabilities, senior attendees and VIPs should enter the campus from Rossville Boulevard in the RIGHT LANE so they can turn right (toward the Children's Learning Center) from the right lane.
- Individuals with limited mobility and requiring assistance will be directed to designated parking upon arrival at the main entrance to the campus. These vehicles should also enter in the RIGHT LANE.
- Guests, faculty and staff are encouraged to park at the MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center employee lot, which is in the rear of the facility (the lot adjoining CCBC Essex.) It is very easy to enter and exit, and the designated parking lots are close to the tent.
- After the ceremony, exiting traffic should use two lanes to Rossville Blvd., one from Lot 1 (upper and lower bays), and one from the south side of the campus (South Campus Drive – Children's Learning Center area)