Excluding the advertised extended registration weekends, the CCBC Dundalk and Owings Mills Testing Center locations may be closed on Saturdays in the Summer and Winter sessions.
Appointments for proctoring servicesCCBC provides secure testing for individuals from other colleges/universities or businesses seeking a proctored testing environment for course exams, placement tests,
or certifications tests.
The last appointment is 75 minutes prior to closing. There is a 15 minute grace period for late arrivals. Examines will not be seated later than 60 minutes prior to closing. Students and examines arriving after that time will be rescheduled.
Appointments can be made up to a few weeks in advance. The appointment system usually opens by the 15 th of each month for the next month. For example, February appointments are available by January 15.
Non CCBC coursework/placement tests or certifications for other colleges, universities or businesses testing locations and registration forms
Proctoring Services appointment steps
Choose a location: Catonsville, Dundalk, Essex or Owings Mills and complete these steps to submit your request:
- Choose a group: Proctoring Services for Non-CCBC coursework/vendor fee-based exams.
- Choose a group: Proctoring Services.
- Choose an exam: Select one of the following:
- Accuplacer/placement test for another college/university, or
- External proctor.
- Choose a date: Select an available date.
- Choose a time: Select an available time.
- Who is taking this exam? Enter test taker details.
- Exam guideline acknowledgement: Read the exam guideline acknowledgement statements and agree to follow the guidelines.
- Needed Information: Enter additional needed information.
- Add to cart.
- Finalize Registration and pay test fee for proctoring service.