Pre-Allied Health Admission Info Session: Mortuary Science
Wednesday, January 17, 6:30 PM-9:30 PM | CCBC CatonsvilleAre you:
- Applying to the Mortuary Science Program?
- Interested in Funeral Service?
- Thinking of changing careers?
If you answered YES, please attend one of the information sessions listed below.
The Program Director will:
- Discuss the general education requirements for entrance into the Mortuary Science Program.
- Review program requirements
- Explain what it is like to be in the program
- Describe what it is like to work in Funeral Service/Funeral Homes
- Give a tour of the mortuary science classrooms (casket selection room and embalming laboratory)
- Answer questions from prospective students
Classroom and Laboratory Building in Room CLLB – 103
Located near parking lot # 2 (park in white spaces only)
To reserve a space, please call the advising center on the Catonsville campus at 443.840.4382.