Finance - CE
FIC 019 – Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
Develop a basic understanding of the essentials of financial management of businesses and organizations. Explore terms, along with financial tools to measure performance. Intended for managers and supervisors with no financial background.
1. demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of budget and accounting,
2. demonstrate an understanding of financial terms,
3. plan financial performance, and
4. evaluate organization performance through the use of financial measurements.
FIC 028 – PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
1. organize career thinking and set personal goals,
2. develop a clear vision of retirement goals,
3. understand methodology for turning goals into action plans, and
4. demonstrate an understanding of personal financial planning tools.