Real Estate - CE
RES 006 – Real Estate Investing
Explore the various real estate investment strategies for individuals, REITS, low income tax credits, historic rehab tax credits, programs, limited partnerships and financial opportunities.
1. identify and explain the various real estate investment strategies available to the individual,
2. explain what REITS are and how it functions as a real estate investment,
3. explain low income and historic rehab tax credits,
4. explain limited partnerships, and
5. identify and discuss several current real estate investment opportunities.