Are you eligible?If you are a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident who is registered for classes at CCBC Catonsville, pursuing an AA degree and/or planning to transfer, and meets one or more of the following federal guidelines:
- First generation student: This means that neither of your parents received a four-year college degree.
- Low-income student: You are receiving financial aid such as Pell Grant, Student Loan, or Vocational Rehabilitation. You must also meet Federal Government low income requirements.
- Disabled student: You must have a documented physical or learning disability filed with the campus.
- Demonstrate potential: You complete the degree/transfer requirements within three years of joining the program.
How to apply to Project SPARK
- Downloading a hard copy of the complete application: Application Part A and Application Part B
- Calling the SPARK Office at 443-840-4132
- Visiting the Project SPARK Office in Student Services Center room 202-I
*Only signed hard copies of the application will be accepted for review.
*Documentation of family income must be included.
*An attached paragraph explaining why you are in college and why you are seeking SPARK services must be included.