Continuing CCBC Students (24-39 credits)You understand the basics and you know where you’re headed. Now it’s up to you to put in the hard work to get there.
Tools to help you succeed
- Use DegreeWorks to find out what classes you still need to take to finish your degree.
- Want a semester-by-semester plan to graduation? Meet with an advisor!
- Note: Academic plans should be made by appointment only. Due to the high volume of students coming to see us, appointments are not available during Fall and Spring registration periods.
- Planning to transfer? Don’t miss a deadline! Take a look at the Transfer Timeline to see what you should be doing now.
- Planning to get a job after you graduate, or looking for internships to improve your resume? Make an appointment with a career counselor to get started.
- Struggling in one of your classes?
- Talk to someone who knows a lot about your major. Get in touch with your program coordinator.
- Go to the alphabetical listing of the Programs of Study.
- Select your major and expand the program coordinator drop down.
- Research scholarship opportunities.
- Meet with an academic advisor in person or online.