Update Your Personal Information

Should any of your personal information change, please be sure to update the college. You can do this by submitting a Change of Student Information form and all required documentation to any Enrollment Services Center or the Registrar's Office.


Documentation (e.g. marriage license, court order) is required for a change of name.

Social Security Number

(used only on the Application for Admission)
An original Social Security Card is required for correction to a social security number. To assist with the request for SSN or TIN information, refer to the Request for Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number form.

Address/Change of Residency

Two forms of documentation are required for a street address change and/or change of residency. An employer or post office box address cannot be used as an address. Present two or more of the following documents dated three months before the start of the enrollment period when moving to Maryland or Baltimore County.
  • State ID or information card for ID
  • Utility bill (gas/electric, phone, cable)
  • Bank statement
  • IRS tax transcript
  • Lease or rental agreement
  • Voter's registration card
  • Documents presented after the last day of the third week of classes, or after 20% equivalence of the semester or session, will be reviewed and considered for the next term. See the CCBC catalog or How to Determine Residency Status for more details

Phone Number

Submit a Change of Student Information form* to update your phone number and/or email address

Program of Study

Submit a Change of Student Information form* to update your Program of Study. Refer to the CCBC catalog

*Please view in either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to fill it out the form directly.