President's Distinguished Graduate AwardBe recognized for achieving beyond expectations!
Given annually, this award recognizes a student who has shown exemplary leadership as well as a commitment to help others. The President’s Distinguished Graduate Award recipient will be presented with the award at CCBC’s Commencement ceremony where they will also provide the commencement address.
- The nominee must be a graduating student in a degree program.
- The nominee should have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following categories: leadership; academics; service; perseverance.
- The recipient must have a minimum of 3.5 overall GPA.
- 50 percent of the nominee’s credits must have been completed at CCBC.
- The recipient must be willing and able to speak at the graduation ceremony.
- The recipient must meet all of the preceding criteria.
- All finalists must participate in interviews conducted by the search committee.
Does this sound like you?Act today! Applications are only accepted from Wednesday, January 22 — Friday, March 20, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
Completed applications can be emailed to Tami Batton at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at a Student Life Office.
Barn, Room 003
College Community Center, Room 204
Robert and Eleanor Romadka College Center, Room 102C