President's Distinguished Graduate AwardBe recognized for achieving beyond expectations!
Given annually, this award recognizes a student who has shown exemplary leadership as well as a commitment to help others. The President’s Distinguished Graduate Award recipient will be presented with the award at CCBC’s Commencement ceremony where he/she will also provide the commencement address.
- The nominee must be a graduating student in a degree program.
- The nominee should have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following categories: leadership; academics; service; perseverance.
- The recipient must have a minimum of 3.5 overall GPA.
- 50 percent of the nominee’s credits must have been completed at CCBC.
- The recipient must be willing and able to speak at the graduation ceremony.
- The recipient must meet all of the preceding criteria.
- All finalists must participate in interviews conducted by the search committee.
Does this sound like you?
Download and complete the President's Distinguished Graduate Award application.