Welcome to Interpreter Preparation Club
To promote maximal educational benefit for students within the field of Interpreter Preparation through awareness, social interaction, and on site experience.
About the Interpreter Preparation Club
The purpose of the Interpreter Preparation Club is to:
• The ASL Club is the connection between the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and hearing communities during the semester year.
• To provide a safe and inviting atmosphere for students of varying ASL skill levels.
• To instill a feeling of “camaraderie”, “TEAM” (Together Everyone Achieves More) and inclusion during our time at CCBC.
• To support the Deaf Community in a productive and positive manner in any way possible.
• To create and support an experience, which in turn will give strength and determination for the future.
Meeting Time: Thursdays 4:30-5:30 p.m. in the Center for the Arts, Room 311
Alternative Web-Site or social networks:
Coming soon....links for you to stay in constant contact.
Check out these Links
See more on Collegiatelink