First-Year Experience at CCBCWe connect first-year students to campus, classmates, faculty, staff, and the community.
FYE at CCBC helps students adjust to college, get involved and meet other students.
Top ten benefits of FYE:
- Improve your transition to college life.
- Feel connected to CCBC.
- Take advantage of free events, speakers, food, and giveaways.
- Understand and use the resources available to you at CCBC.
- Discover more about yourself.
- Get involved outside the classroom.
- Enhance your academic skills and explore your career goals.
- Network with fellow CCBC students.
- Gain leadership experience and add it to your resume.
- Learn ways to stay motivated and finish strong!
FYE Summer Bridge Program: We're going virtual!CCBC Student Life’s First-Year Experience (FYE) Summer Bridge Program aims to support first-year students in their quest for college completion.
Learn more about this program»