Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning + ResourcesThe LGBTQ+ Online Resource Center was established as a place where LGBT information can be easily accessed.
- Workplace Resources for the LGBT Community
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center of Baltimore and Central Maryland (GLCCB)
- LGBT history month
- Pride Festival Calendar
- LGBTQ Students and College Affordability
- Student and Gender Identity: A Toolkit for Schools
- Strategies for LGBT religious discussions
- LGBT Addiction Guide
- Substance Abuse: Causes, Challenges, and Abuses
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction in the LGBT Community
- Recovery Village
- Find a Detox Center
- 75+ Amazing LGBTQIA+ Travel Resources & Helpful Sites
BestColleges.com created two resource guides— LGBT Student Guide and LGBTQ Scholarships
- A list of ten things to look for when searching for LGBTQ-friendly colleges.
- Organizations, resources and legal rights information for LGBTQ students.
- A list of six expert interviews with leading LGBTQ advocates in higher education.
- Scholarships, grants and an in-depth guide on how to apply for financial aid.
Resources for LGBT Athletes
The following online resources provide information, videos, encouragement and advice for creating and supporting an athletic environment supportive of LGBT athletes.
- Athlete Ally: Victory through unity.
- You Can Play: Gay athletes. Straight allies. Teaming up for respect.
- Changing the Game: The GLSEN Sports Project (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network).
- Gay and Lesbian Athletics Foundation
- Out Sports
- Equality Coaching Alliance: “A virtual meeting place for coaches to discuss LGBT coaching issues.”
- Women’s Sports Foundation: It takes a team! Education campaign for LGBT issues in sports.
- National Center for Lesbian Rights