How to accept or decline your loansOnce you have a completed FAFSA on file, student loan(s) will be offered through your SIMON account.
After reviewing the types of loans available, login to your SIMON account and follow these steps to accept or decline your loans:
- Click on Financial Aid tab.
- Click on Financial Aid Summary.
- Select Aid Year and click Submit.
- Click on "awarded".
- Click on Terms and Conditions tab.
- Read all of the Terms and Conditions and select Accept.
- Click on Accept Award Offer tab.
- Use the drop-down menu to accept or decline your loan(s) and Submit Decision.
First time borrower?
After you have completed these steps, all new CCBC loan borrowers must complete the following requirements:
All students are encouraged to participate in Exit Counseling when you drop below half-time, withdraw completely, or graduate from CCBC.