Student Loan Entrance CounselingEntrance counseling is an online process designed to help students understand their responsibilities and obligations when borrowing educational loan(s).
This process requires the borrower's Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID and password. For assistance with applying for a new FSA ID, or on password retrieval, visit Federal Student Aid.
InstructionsMost students complete entrance counseling in 20-30 minutes.
- Go to the FSA Entrance Counseling login.
- Click on Log In to Start as an Undergraduate Student.
- Enter your FSA ID Username and password to login.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- Click on Continue.
- Search for CCBC under School Search.
- Select Maryland under Choose a State.
- Select COMM COLLEGE OF BALTIMORE COUNTY (this will show the Catonsville address, however, this includes all CCBC locations) under Search school by name. DO NOT SELECT Essex or Dundalk campuses. It will show under the School(s) You Selected to Notify section.
- Select Continue.
- Select Start.
- Read and complete each section of the entrance counseling session.
Please note: CCBC will receive notification of your entrance counseling and SIMON will be updated within 1 week.