Tuition Payment ScheduleSpring 2021
- Registration begins October 19, 2020. Payment is due on January 7, 2021.
- Registrations occurring after the payment due date require payment at the time of registration.
Contact the Financial Aid Department for financial assistance.
Note: Payment for Continuing Education noncredit courses is due at the time of registration.
Tuition Payment MethodsOnline-In Full
- Login to Simon using your username and password.
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top left corner for the menu options.
- Click on Student Accounts, then Account Summary by Term
- Select the term you would like to pay (This is required twice).
- Click Pay Now
- Click Student and Staff and enter CCBC login information
- Click Make Payment and follow prompts to enter payment information
Payment Plan Instructions
- Login to SIMON
- Click on Students
- Click on Student Schedule
- Click on Pay your Bill
- Select the term from the drop down menu
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Enroll/Manage Payment Plan
Mail statement and payment to the Bursar's Office:
800 South Rolling Road
Baltimore, MD 21228-5381
Pay tuition at the campus Bursar's Office (Catonsville, Dundalk, Essex).
Office hours »