Education Planning and ExplorationUnsure of where to start? Not quite ready to commit? We can help. CCBC is the place to explore and plan out your career goals.
- Decide when and where to start. We have 15 start dates at 6 Baltimore County locations and online. Typically, there are four terms during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. There are also three terms available during the Winter session.
- Build a solid foundation. We have developmental classes, tutoring and writing labs to help you build the foundation and self confidence for success.
- Design your path. You can start with a class, then earn a certificate, then earn a certification, earn a degree and then transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree. Explore the general studies program, our most popular degree program. Or, take a few classes to design your own learning path. Our Academic Advisors will be with you all the way!
- Maybe you don't want to go to college? That’s okay, we’re much more than just a college! We offer a wide range of workforce training certification programs, trade apprenticeships and professional skills classes that can get you a job fast.
Learn more about our programs, activities and services.
- Tour our campus.
- Attend an information session.
- Request a mailed information packet.
- Email a question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on social media.
- Stop by our office.
- Tell us about yourself and we’ll get you the information you need.