Programming Certificate, Credit Certificate
Students will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to become an IT programmer using languages such as C++, Visual Basic, and Java.
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- develop and design well-written, correct, and documented programs.
- design and implement computer-based solutions in the context of programming.
- recognize the System Development Life Cycle in the development of computer programs.
- demonstrate the abilty to critically examine, debug, and test computer programs.
- demonstrate appropriate ethical and professional conduct related to technology and computing practices.