Family Literacy ESOL Multi-Level ClassesRegistration for Family Literacy ESOL Adult classes are held in person only.
To register, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session. Must wear mask at all times.
Family Literacy ESOL classes help parents learn English language skills for life, work and to fully partner in their children’s education. Must have a child (0 -16 years old) enrolled in Baltimore County Public Schools, the Judy Center of Baltimore County or Baltimore County Head Start.
No Cost Class. Grant Funded. Classes are 60-65 hours.
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- You may go to ANY registration location to register for ANY class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration. Test procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for Maryland Department of Labor (LABOR) grant funded classes.
- The registration process may take up to three hours.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be 18 years of age and officially withdrawn from secondary school to be eligible to enroll.
- Please do not bring children to registration or classes.
If Baltimore County Public Schools are closed, registration will be canceled that day. Please check www.bcps.org for school closing announcements. Call 443.840.3456 for reschedule information.