Mellon Scholars ProgramCCBC offers students interested in the humanities a unique opportunity for an enriched, dynamic academic experience in partnership with Johns Hopkins University.
Honors Program students who participate in the full Mellon Scholars program within a given academic year, including a lecture and a half-day symposium each semester, earn a $500 stipend upon completion.
EligibilityEligibility criteria include the following:
- Member of the Honors Program.
- At least 12 credit hours of completed or in progress coursework.
- A GPA of 3.0+
- Submission of application, transcript, faculty recommendation and essay.
- Apply by October 1, 2021
How it worksStudents selected to participate in the Mellon Scholar Program must complete the following virtual events to earn a $500 stipend:
- Attendance at Mellon Scholars’ lecture series event each semester.
- Participation in half-day symposium each semester.
- Attendance at two virtual events and meetings per month.
Questions about the Mellon Scholars Program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.