Learn LecturesSatisfy your hunger for learning with an exciting lecture before lunch! Come Zoom along!
All sessions are currently being held online and cost $30. Same wonderful lectures, without the lunch.
A wide variety of topics are presented in a 1.5 hour lecture on Zoom. You will receive a zoom invitation and instructions to join after registering.
Late Spring/Summer 2021
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 - Someone’s in the Kitchen with Dinah
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - Baltimore’s People, Places and Priorities in the 1950s
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - Cleopatra’s Egypt
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 - America’s World Fairs
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 - Myths of the Founding Fathers and Mothers
- Friday, May 21, 2021 - The Best of Hamilton, the Groundbreaking Musical
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - It Took a Woman...
- Friday, May 28, 2021 - Oscar Hammerstein 2nd: A Musical Theater Legend
- Tuesday, June, 1 - Contemporary Czech Glass Artists, Part 2
- Friday, June, 6 - It's Opera Doc: How Bugs Bunny and Friends Taught Us Classical, Jazz, and Folk Music
- Wednesday, June, 9 - Meet the Mendelssohn
- Friday, June, 18 - Here's Looking at You: Casablanca
- Monday, June, 21 - The Super Musical "Chicago" and All That Jazz
- Tuesday, July, 13 - Bimah to Broadway and Back
- Tuesday, July, 20 - Unknown Women Who Changed our Lives
- Friday, July, 23 - Suiting Everyone, The Needle Trades in Baltimore: Business, Industry, Workers and Apparel
- Tuesday, July, 27 - Walking Tour of 18th Century Fells Point
- Tuesday, August, 3 - Barbra Streisand, A Cultural Icon, Part 2
- Tuesday, August, 10 - Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Friday, August, 13 - The Mound Builders-America's First Monuments
- Friday, August, 20 - Gateway to Prosperity and the World: The Story of the Port of Baltimore