Temporary service adjustments
In alignment with COVID-19 safety precautions, some of the services and information described on this page may have temporarily changed. CCBC students are encouraged to use virtual advising services.
Learn more about CCBC’s response to COVID-19 »
Close to Graduation (40+ credits)You are almost a CCBC graduate! Learn what you need to do in order to graduate successfully.
- Use DegreeWorks to find out what classes you still need to take to finish your degree.
- Planning to transfer? Don’t miss a deadline! Take a look at the Transfer Timeline to see what you should be doing now.
- Don’t forget to send official copies of your transcripts to the colleges/universities you plan to attend.
- Planning to get a job after you graduate?
- Make an appointment with a career counselor to make sure you’re ready to go.
- Meet with your program coordinator for information about employment in your chosen field.
- Select your major and pick your pathway
- Contact the program coordinator
- Don’t forget to apply for graduation before the deadline!
- You are still eligible for scholarships at CCBC!
- Pro-tip: Planning to transfer? Visit your transfer institution’s website to research scholarship opportunities there!
- Meet with an academic advisor in person or contact online advising.