Temporary service adjustments
In alignment with COVID-19 safety precautions, some of the services and information described on this page may have temporarily changed. CCBC students are encouraged to use virtual advising services.
Learn more about CCBC’s response to COVID-19 »
Retrieving Your Login Information
- In the upper right corner of any page on CCBC's website, you will see myCCBC. Click on myCCBC to login.
- If you need help with your username or password, select the link to the Student Account Access Resources webpage .
- Read the Student Account Access Resources page carefully. Click on the Account Recovery page link and complete the Self-Help application.
- Note your Username, Email address and Password. You will need them later.
- Follow the directions to create a new password and note your new password.
- Once you have successfully created your password, click EXIT.
- Login to myCCBC with your username and password.