Temporary service adjustments
In alignment with COVID-19 safety precautions, some of the services and information described on this page may have temporarily changed. CCBC students are encouraged to learn more about online and onsite testing and assessment options.
Learn more about CCBC’s response to COVID-19 »
Appointments for proctoring servicesCCBC provides secure testing for individuals from other institutions seeking a proctored testing environment for course exams, placement tests, or certification tests.
To ensure sure your testing process goes as smoothly as possible, we ask that you arrive on time. If you arrive after the 15-minute grace period or later than 60 minutes before closing time, you will need to reschedule your appointment. All exams will stop at the posted closing time, regardless of the time limit.
Appointments can be made up to a few weeks in advance. The appointment system usually opens by the 15th of each month for the next month. (For example, February appointments are available by January 15.)
Schedule your appointment:
Help completing appointment requests
- Select “Proctoring Services for Non-CCBC coursework/vendor fee-based exams.”
- Select “Proctoring Services.”
- Select one of the following options:
- “Accuplacer/placement test for another college/university”
- “External proctor”
- Select an available date.
- Select an available time.
- Enter test taker details.
- Read the exam guideline acknowledgement statements and agree to follow the guidelines.
- Enter additional needed information.
- Add to cart.
- Finalize registration and pay test fee for proctoring service.