CCBC Retiree ConnectionIf you have health insurance with CCBC, you should have received an open enrollment packet in the mail.
2019 Open EnrollmentOpen Enrollment Dates: Monday, October 8, 2018 to Monday, October 29, 2018
- Catonsville | Wellness Center – Thursday, October 11, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dundalk | Wellness Center – Wednesday, October 17, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Essex | Wellness Center – Tuesday, October 23, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
To all retireesNot making any changes?
- No action is required.
- No form has to be completed.
- You do not have to notify Human Resources.
- Your current coverage will remain the same for the new plan year starting January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
New Medicare cards are on the way!
View the following items:
- 2019 Retiree Benefit Guide
- 2019 Retiree Premiums (Retired on or before July 1, 2012)
- 2019 Retiree Premiums (Retired after July 1, 2012)
- 2018 Retiree Benefit Guide
- 2018 Retiree Premiums (Retired on or before July 1, 2012)
- 2018 Retiree Premiums (Retired after July 1, 2012)
- Medicare Retiree Prescription Plan Summary of Benefits (Co-pays)
- Instructions on How to Access Benelogic
- MetLife Beneficiary Form