CCBC Retiree Connection

Open Enrollment Dates:
Monday, October 12, 2015 through Monday, November 9, 2015

If you have health insurance with CCBC, you should have received an open enrollment packet in the mail. Click on the links below to view the following items:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

Q: If I do not want to make any changes, do I have to notify Human Resources or complete a form to keep my benefits?

A: No.  You do not have to complete any forms and you do not have to notify Human Resources.  The benefits you have in 2015 will automatically rollover to 2016.

Q: If I want to make changes to my benefits for 2016, what do I do?

A: Complete the Retiree Enrollment/Change Form.  The form must be returned to Human Resources by Monday, November 16, 2015.  The form can be mailed or faxed.  

Mailing Address:

Community College of Baltimore County Human Resources - Open Enrollment 800 S. Rolling Road, BESS 001 Catonsville, MD 21228

Fax Number: 443-840-5049

Your requested change will go into effect on January 1, 2016.  Forms received after Monday, November 16, 2015 will not be accepted.

If you have questions, call the Benefits Helpline at 443.840.4398 or Anita Doll at 443.840.3278 or email us at