Centers for Adjunct Faculty EngagementA place for adjunct faculty members to network, work and prepare for classes.
The mission of the Centers for Adjunct Faculty Engagement is to support CCBC’s adjunct faculty members on campus with space to work, resources they need to be successful and information that will help them be the best possible teachers. We believe that in supporting our adjunct faculty we are supporting student success.
- Fully equipped work stations with computers, printer and fax;
- Area for small group collaboration and faculty development activities;
- Soft seating for relaxing between classes;
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker;
- Lockers for securing personal items;
- Staff to assist with adjunct faculty needs evenings and Saturdays;
- Lending library with a collection of resources on college teaching;
- Information about resources available for students;
- Support for using CCBC computer programs to post syllabi, grades, etc. during evening and Saturday hours.