CCBC Announces Registration Dates for Spring 2016 GED Classes
Dec 14, 2015The Center for Adult and Family Literacy at the Community College of Baltimore County is holding registration for its spring 2016 GED classes.
REGISTRATION FOR GED CLASSES IS HELD IN PERSON ONLY
DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION OR CLASSES.
- Attend the mandatory registration session.
- Arrive promptly. No one will be admitted to registration once testing has begun.
- At the registration, you will learn about our program and classes and you will also be given an assessment to determine your skill levels in reading, writing, and math.
- Expect to be in attendance for at least 2-3 hours to complete the assessment process, fill out necessary forms, and meet with an advisor.
- Students who are 17 years old or younger must bring high school withdrawal information in order to be assessed.
To request an accommodation for a disability, call 443-840-3428.
For additional information, call 443-840-3077.
Registration Times and Locations:CCBC Owings Mills – 10 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016
County Campus/Metro Center, Room 509
10300 Grand Central Avenue, Owings Mills, Md. 21117
CCBC Essex – 5 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 7, 2016
Administration Building, Room 120
7201 Rossville Boulevard, Rosedale, MD 21237
CCBC Catonsville – 5 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016
Health Careers and Technology Building (HTEC), Room 205
800 S. Rolling Road, Catonsville, Md. 21228
CCBC Dundalk – 5 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016
Career Building, Room 203
7200 Sollers Point Road, Dundalk, Md. 21222
Visit the CCBC website at www.ccbcmd.edu for information on closures for inclement weather or an emergency, and for directions click on “About CCBC.” For additional information about the GED program, call 443-840-3077 or visit www.ccbcmd.edu/ged-registration.