CCBC Announces 2016 Fall Semester Classes
Apr 12, 2016Class schedules available online April 18; fall registration opens April 25; fall classes begin Aug.29
Kick-start your education by registering early to get the fall credit classes you want and need! Whether your goal is to head into the workforce or transfer to another college, meeting with a CCBC Academic Advisor and charting your course to completion is the way to go. Do that now so that you can register early and make the best choices for completing your certificate or degree.
Check out CCBC’s fall semester schedule of classes that will be available online during the week of April 18.
- Returning students: If you have been enrolled at CCBC within the last two years, you can register as soon as registration opens.
- Transfer students: If you are transferring from another college, apply to CCBC and submit your transcript from your other school.
- New college students: Not in college yet, but want to be a CCBC student, apply to CCBC and take a placement test or submit your SAT scores.
In person registration will be available Monday, April 25 or register online at www.ccbcmd.edu/register.
- First seven-week classes begin Monday, Aug. 29
- Twelve-week classes begin Monday, Sept. 12
- Second seven-week classes start Wednesday, Oct. 19
If you receive a financial aid award, you are required to register for all fall 2016 courses by Sept. 16.
For more information about CCBC credit programs, call 443-840-CCBC (2222).
Registration for Continuing Education programs is ongoing all year long. Visit www.ccbcmd.edu/flexreg to select classes and register. For additional class information or to request a catalog, call 443-840-4700.