Student policiesLike any institution of higher education, CCBC has a set of rules and regulations to guide students while protecting academic integrity and safeguarding the health, welfare and rights of all members of the college community.
These policies are the most current, and should be regarded as the authoritative versions by members of the college community.
CCBC Student Code of ConductThe Code of Conduct contains rules and regulations that promote growth and development, guide student actions, and define sanctions that will be imposed when rules and regulations are violated.
Read the Code of Conduct »
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Conduct »
Other important policies
- Academic Standards & Policies
- Acceptable Use of Technology
- Access to College Facilities
- College closing: Class start and end times
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Electronic Account Privacy Protection Policy
- Enrollment Policies & Services
- CCBC Smoking and Tobacco-Free Policy
- Withdrawal & Tuition Refund
See additional CCBC Student Policies »