General audition informationJoin our mailing list to receive audition notices!
7201 Rossville Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21237
Mainstage and Cabaret auditions will be held in the AHUM Building.
On the day of the audition:
- You can audition for all of the shows in the season, or just those that interest you.
- For musical auditions, please bring sheet music; an accompanist will be provided. Please plan to sing 16 to 32 bars.
- Please be prepared to dance and read from the script if asked to do so.
- For straight plays, you will be asked to read from the script. A prepared monologue is unnecessary.
- You only need to come to auditions on one day.
- You do not need to stay the entire time—just as long as it takes for you to audition for all the shows that interest you.
Children's audition information
Court Jesters auditions will be held in the ADMIN Building Lecture Hall.
- Cockpit in Court's children's theatre is open to performers aged 3 to 17.
- If the child has performed before, they may prepare 16 to 32 bars of a song. Bring sheet music; an accompanist will be provided.
- If the child has not performed before, they may sing a simple song (Happy Birthday or Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star) along with the piano.
- Children who are old enough to read may be asked to read from the script.
- All children may be asked to go through a brief dance audition.
Coming up at CCBC
Saturday, May 8, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM | OnlineAll roles are open to students in 5th-12th grades (including 2021 graduates).
Disney's Moana, Jr.
Music and Lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Opetaia Foa'i & Mark Mancina