COVID-19 Response Plan for Program, Recreational and Athletic Facility UseCCBC Athletics has identified a number of actions necessary to ensure the health and safety of our students, student-athletes, coaches and staff, constituents, spectators and community.
Updates from March 9, 2021
- The NJCAA has postponed regular season competition for most fall and winter sports to the spring semester.
- Wellness & Athletics Centers are closed through at least Monday, April 5. Men’s and women’s basketball, women’s volleyball, and women's lacrosse seasons are canceled for this academic year.
- Intercollegiate athletic team practice activities for spring sports began on Monday, February 8. Spring sports resumed game competition on Wednesday, March 3.
- Intercollegiate athletic team practice activities for traditional fall sports will commence on Monday, March 15, on an outdoor basis only.
Athletics at CCBCWe help develop well-rounded student-athletes—students who can compete successfully both in the classroom and in their athletic endeavors.
Frequently our teams finish in the top quarter in the Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference (Maryland Juco) and the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region XX.
Numerous student-athletes earn:
- All-Maryland Juco Athletic Conference honors
- All-NJCAA Region XX honors
- NJCAA All-American status
- Academic accolades on the conference, region, and national levels
All teams represent CCBC with outstanding sportsmanship, numerous victories, and academic success.
Catonsville CardinalsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Cardinal's website »
Follow the Cardinals on Twitter »
Dundalk LionsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Lion's website »
Follow the Lions on Twitter »
Essex KnightsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Knight's website »
Follow the Knights on Twitter »
Youth CampsCCBC hosts a number of leagues and camps during the school year and summer break.
Learn more »