Camp HeritageThe Catonsville campus of CCBC is extremely pleased to announce the return of Camp Heritage!
Camp overviewCamp Heritage, located at and operated by CCBC Catonsville and licensed by the Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, is designed for children who will have completed kindergarten through fifth grade by June, 2018. Children who have completed sixth grade and seventh grade are eligible to be selected to participate in our counselor-in-training program. The children are grouped according to their grade completed by June, 2018, with daily group sizes of between 24 and 32 campers.
Our curriculum is created to immerse your child in a wide variety of programs that provide an enriching and memorable camp experience. The programs include Swimming, Art, Performing and Creating, Nature and the Environment, Sports and Games, Discovery Time, Table Games, and Special Events. Each program focuses on activities that encourage the children to explore their potential, build relationships, and develop self confidence. Please review the camp programming and all registrant materials carefully as the college is unable to fundamentally change the nature of the program to meet individual camper needs or provide child watching services. The camp has two 4-week sessions but also offers flexible any six and seven full-week options.
- Jack Manley Wellness and Athletics Center
- An indoor Swimming Pool (Jack Manley Wellness and Athletics Center)
- Adjacent Athletic Fields
- Air-conditioned activity rooms and classrooms in the BARN Building, Health Careers and Technology (HTECH) Building, Student Services (SSRV) Building and the Jack Manley Wellness and Athletics Center (WELL - gym)
- Student Services Building Room 100 (Lunch)
- A spacious multi-purpose gymnasium (Jack Manley Wellness and Athletics Center)
- Three outdoor playing fields
We also utilize a two-way radio system located among administrative staff, support staff, and at program sites to promote ease of communication.