Registration and fees for Camp Heritage
Applications for mail-in registration will be available Friday, January 3, 2020. Print, complete, and mail in your completed application form with deposit. Please be advised that some grade groups reached capacity as early as January 24 last year. Your space is guaranteed only by written confirmation from our office.
Date and times
Two 4-week sessions
- June 22 - July 17, 2020 (Camp closed Friday, July 3)
- July 20 - August 14, 2020
- $ 810.00
- $1,520.00 tuition (includes $100.00 discount*)
Any 6 weeks
- $1,330.00 tuition
- $1,430.00 tuition
The fees are:
- Morning per child - $15 per week
- Afternoon per child - $20 per week
- Morning and Afternoon per child - $30 per week
After the first notification of not abiding by extended care hours, a charge of $15 will be applied to your account. After the third occurrence, your child will not longer be eligible for extended care services.
Please be advised that spaces filled as early as January 24 last year. Receipt of this application, participation in camp last year, or your mailing of a completed application is not a guarantee of registration. Your registration is guaranteed only by written confirmation of registration from CCBC Catonsville. For returning campers, grade selection may be verified against last year's record. You may be requested to provide proof of school grade.For outstanding balances 30 or more days late, there will be a $25 per month late charge.
A $150.00 deposit per child must accompany each application, excludes 8th/9th grade requests. The "balance due" dates are as follows:
|Balance||Payment due dates||Amount due|
|$800 or less||April 24, 2020||Full payment|
|$801.00 - 1,499.00||April 24, 2020
May 29, 2020
|$1,500 and up||April 24, 2020
May 29, 2020
June 26, 2020
The reduction given for each additional child enrolled from the same family is 10% on tuition only. (Extended care fees excluded). A $150 deposit per child must accompany each application, excludes 8th and 9th grade requests.
Refunds / unclaimed items
- Up to April 24, 2020, 50% of your deposit amount represents a non-refundable application fee. After April 24, 2020, 80% of your deposit is considered a non-refundable administrative fee.
- Any payment over 50% of the deposit will be refunded for any application withdrawn up to April 24, 2020.
- For any cancellation between April 25, 2020, and the first day of earliest session of enrollment, the lesser of any amount over the deposit or eighty percent of your total bill will be refunded.
- For any cancellations between the second day and fifth day of the earliest session of enrollment, sixty percent of your total bill will be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued after the first five days of attendance.
- If your local school system is still in session for the sole reason of making up inclement weather closure days at the time Camp Heritage begins on June 22, 2020, you may request a $15 credit for each half day and $25 credit for each full day of overlap of school and Camp Heritage. A half day of overlap is defined as Camp Heritage being open for 3 hours or more after an early closing of the local school system day. A full day of overlap is defined as Camp Heritage being open when the local school system is in session for a full day. This credit applies to tuition only and not extended care fees or counselor-in-training fees. As always, our flexible six and seven week options are available also for your use. Camp Heritage dates will not be changed due to current or adjusted school system closure dates.
- CCBC will retain all unclaimed lost and found items, sunscreen, and medications for 7 calendar days after the conclusion of Camp Heritage in the Jack Manley Wellness and Athletics Center Room 200. After that time, these items will be subject to disposal.
- Due to the seasonal nature of Camp Heritage, CCBC will not issue refunds or credits related to unexpected camp closures related to states of emergency, weather conditions, water outage, or power outages beyond its control. These circumstances are considered part of the non-refundable administrative fee.
- Any net proceed generated from Camp Heritage are used to support and operate programs of the CCBC Wellness and Athletic Departments.
All refund requests must be in writing in order to be processed. The date used to determine a refund will be the postmark or delivery date. Processing time is three weeks from receipt of request. Refunds or changes in services only may be faxed to 443.840.4998, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the registration address.