CCBC “Big Picture” Enrollment and Economic Stabilization ThemesMessages we want to convey to our students and prospective students:
Get the most value for your educational dollar.
- Avoid college debt
- Guaranteed transfer
- Quality instruction and programs (accreditations and recognition)
- Marketable credentials and workplace certifications (middle skills)
- Student success, job placement and career advancement outcomes
- Four-year articulations and partnerships
Explore your options.
- Depth and breadth of credit (certificate, degree, transfer) and non-credit (life enrichment and career training) programs
- Cross promotion and registration
- Basic education (GED and ESOL) and other options for special populations
- Convenient locations, including “CCBC in Your Neighborhood” classes
- Flexible formats and offerings
- Early College Access programs for BCPS, private and home-schooled students
- Life enrichment programs and camps for youth
- Early testing and registration to secure best schedule
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Payment plans and payment labs
Take credit for what you know.
- Placement test preparation
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Veteran services
- Reverse transfer
Make the most of your college experience.
- Student Life
- Performing arts
- Community events
Finish what you start.
- Outreach to “stop-outs”/promotion of “Comeback degree” idea
- Completion scholarships
- Smart Moves’ completion/retention outreach campaign(s)
- Academic advisement and support services
- Pathways/career guidance
Save time, money and trees (make smart use of technology and support sustainability).
- Search courses and programs online
- Apply, register and track academic progress online
- Engage and connect online (website, social media, Apps, SIMON and student email)
- Reduce CCBC’s carbon footprint (sustainability)