Book CreditIf you have any financial aid available after your tuition and fees charges are applied, you may have credit available at the bookstore.
The bookstore credit period for Spring 2018 is January 8 through February 16.
You can view your bookstore availability through your CCBC OneCard, during the bookstore credit period.
Follow these instructions:
- Click here to access CCBC OneCard
- Login using your CCBC username and password (myCCBC, SIMON, email, and BlackBoard credentials)
- After logging in, click on the "FINANCIAL" tab
- Click on "BALANCES"
- Under Balances, "FA BOOK CREDIT" with a Limit and Amount column should be listed.
- If the amount is $0, you do not have a book credit available to you. At that time, you may contact Financial Aid with any questions.
- When visiting the Bookstore during the book credit period, bring the following:
- Your photo ID or CCBC ID
- If you need additional funds above the authorized limit (including a laptop), please provide documentation to the Financial Aid Office. If your books are not available by the last day of the book credit period, you may contact the Bookstore manager and pay for the book using your book credit. When the book arrives, you may show your receipt and pick up your book.
- Your bookstore credit eligibility can be found in your SIMON before the bookstore credit period begins. Once the bookstore credit period begins, you can view your balance and bookstore charges in your CCBC OneCard account.
- Our bookstore can price match with other retailers.
- Be aware of the Bookstore refund policy. If you drop your classes, and you use your bookstore credit, you will still be responsible for those charges. Read the Bookstore policy for returns and refunds.
Book credit calculation:
|Credit/Billable Hours||Book Credit Amounts
|12 or more
||Up to $715
|9-11||Up to $605
|6-8||Up to $500
|1-5||Up to $275
Emergency Book Allowance
Please contact the Financial Aid Office for information regarding the availability of funding.