If you have any financial aid available after your tuition and fees charges are applied, you may have credit available at the bookstore.
The bookstore credit period for Fall 2017 is August 7 through September 15.
Beginning Spring 2017, you can view your bookstore availability! Follow these instructions:
- Click here to access CCBC OneCard
- Login using your CCBC username and password (myCCBC, SIMON, email, and BlackBoard credentials)
- After logging in, click on the "FINANCIAL" tab
- Click on "BALANCES"
- Under Balances, "FA BOOK CREDIT" with a Limit and Amount column should be listed.
- If the amount is $0, you do not have a book credit available to you. At that time, you may contact Financial Aid with any questions.
- When visiting the Bookstore during the book credit period, bring the following:
- Your photo ID or CCBC ID
- Schedule/bill from your SIMON account.
- If you need additional funds above the authorized limit (including a laptop), please provide a canceled receipt of additional charges to the Financial Aid Office. If your books are not available by the last day of the book credit period, you may contact the Bookstore manager and pay for the book using your book credit. When the book arrives, you may show your receipt and pick up your book.
Book credit calculation:
|Credit/Billable Hours||Book Credit Amounts
|12 or more
||Up to $715
|9-11||Up to $605
|6-8||Up to $500
|1-5||Up to $275
Emergency Book Allowance
Please contact the Financial Aid Office for information regarding the availability of funding.