Stay on track with deferred paymentIf you are enrolling in any Spring 2019 credit courses or eligible non-credit workforce training programs, CCBC will defer your payment for tuition and fees and help you set up a fee-free payment plan.
How does it work?
- Enroll in the government shutdown assistance payment plan when you register for classes.
- There is no down payment, no interest and no fee.
- The payment plan is available through March 1, 2019 to assist students enrolling in any of our spring sessions.
- Only courses that end after April 11, 2019 are eligible for this payment plan.
- Make your first payment (50%) on March 5 and your second payment (50%) on April 5.
How do I sign up?
You can enroll in the payment plan online right now! You'll need your CCBC student ID number and your account balance.Need to defer book costs? We can help with that too. Contact the Bursar's office today.
In need of human services assistance?Get timely help via CCBC’s College and Community Outreach Services, which provides our students with referrals for emergency housing information, food insecurity, state and federal benefits, legal resources, clinical counseling, utility assistance and transportation.
CCBC’s Student Pantries are available in the Student Life Office on each campus. The pantries provide a variety of non-perishable food items and necessities to our students and their families.