International Transfer StudentInternational students with a valid F-1 visa who plan to transfer to the Community College of Baltimore County from another U.S. college or university need to submit all documents listed below by August 10 for the Fall semester, January 10 for the Spring semester, and May 10 for the Summer semester. Applicants are encouraged to meet with an international student counselor.
Along with a CCBC application for admission, international transfer students will also need to submit the following:
- A certified copy of high school transcripts in English, that verifies completion of secondary school
- Copies of all I-20’s, passport ID, the I-94, and the visa pages in your passport
- Official transcripts from all previously attended U.S. institutions
- Transfer eligibility certificate from most recently attended U.S. institution
- Declaration of financial support form
- Original financial statements to verify sufficient funds. These statements must:
- Be written in English on bank letterhead
- Display the sponsor’s name as owner of the account
- Be less than 6 months old
- Show a minimum of $26,411 in U.S. dollars
- Personal data sheet
After you have submitted all of the above documents to the International Student Services office, an International Student Services counselor will review them. Upon approval, a CCBC acceptance letter, an I-20 and information about the I-901 SEVIS fee will be mailed.
If you have questions, please contact CCBC Catonsville at 443.840.5005, firstname.lastname@example.org or CCBC Essex at 443.840.1005, email@example.com and an international student counselor will gladly assist you.
Special online tuition rates
Are you an out-of-state or international student? If so, you could save $130 per credit hour by enrolling in online classes.