It's not where you start, it's where you finish!
Transferring to CCBC is easy.
- Complete an online application for admission.
- Submit official* transcripts from your high school and all colleges you have attended to:
CCBC Registrar's Office
7201 Rossville Boulevard
SSRV - 015
Baltimore, MD 21237
Transcripts will be assessed to determine whether you have successfully completed the college-level coursework that are prerequisites for certain CCBC courses. Contact your previous schools to send your official transcripts to CCBC.
- Connect with a CCBC advisor.
Transcripts provide documentation that you have successfully completed a college-level English, mathematics, or other prerequisites.
We can help.
Transcript submission options
- We prefer to use the Parchment secure electronic transcript delivery service. Eligible institutions »
Attn: Transcript EvaluationCCBC – Registrar's Office7201 Rossville BoulevardBaltimore, Md 21237
- Drop off
- To any Enrollment Services Center (CCBC Catonsville, CCBC Dundalk, CCBC Essex or CCBC OMC) during normal business hours
Timing is key
Transcripts are evaluated on a first-in basis and will be evaluated within two to three weeks of receipt. Submit your official transcripts before the following preferred due dates to allow adequate time to complete the evaluation:
- by May 15 for Summer classes
- by August 15 for Fall classes
- by December 15 for Winter and Spring classes
What is an official transcript?
- A transcript is considered official when it is received in an original, sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Any transcript submitted that has been removed from the official, sealed envelope is considered unofficial.
- Electronic transcripts are only considered official when sent directly from the institution. Emailed transcripts from students are considered unofficial.
Transfer credit are not awarded for unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts submitted to the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) become the property of CCBC. CCBC will not re-issue the transcript to another institution or return it to the student. Transcripts must be received within one year of issue date. Online Transfer Center »